Our Donation Policy:
P&G receives donation requests for products and other items from consumers, external organizations, P&G employees, customers, teachers, students and other groups all over the world. While the global scope for our business elicits numerous requests for assistance, it is economically impossible to take part in all opportunities brought to our attention.
The general criteria for P&G product donation requests are based on our general and disaster product donation policy. We use the following criteria to evaluate your requests.
1. Partner or charity is aligned with P&G's social responsibility strategy to "provide everyday basics to create the experience of home and improve everyday health and confidence for people in need".
2. All product donation requests should be sent at least one month before the event date and picked up the requester in the P&G releasing location. In the event of disaster relief related programs, requests can be sent at least two weeks before the event date.
3. All product donations must be donated to P&G approved non-profit affiliated agencies, partners or charities whose programs represent a long term commitment to improve the lives of others.
4. Capable partner organizations that have the facilities, scale, and training required to distribute significant quantities of donated product to non-profit affiliated agencies or recipients.
5. Products approved for donation will be used solely for the indicated purpose and prohibited to be resold. The partner or charity must be capable of producing and submitting proof of use documentation within 1 week after execution.
Ariel Aid Couture
P&G Hope Stores
Handog ng Safeguard Scholarship Program
Learn more about these programs in our P&G PHILIPPINES IN THE COMMUNITY page.